Developing young leaders who will be ready to face the future is a necessity for any country that aims for progress and stability. If we are determined to implement a reform in education, increase civic engagement and restore political activism, we must address the insufficiency of leadership potential that our society suffers.
It is from this observation that, 4DLH and its partners have launched the Leadership Education and Development “LEAD” in summer of 2015. The rigorous program is based on the philosophy of “learning by doing”.
"L.E.A.D Academy" Activities 2015 session:
- Initiation and coaching sessions
- Small groups discussions
- Oral and Visual presentations
- Role-play game / Simulation games
- Forums and debates
- Field visits
- Feedback and evaluation sessions
- Strengthen the ability to guide others through an effective action plan, to influence others’ opinion and behavior, and to show them the way through practice.
- Strengthen the ability to analyze their own strengths and weaknesses, to set personal goals and to have self-esteem.
- Acquire knowledge and specific skills related to leadership.
- Exploit experiential learning to develop an authentic leadership.
- Identify and develop individual strengths and leadership styles.
- Better appreciate ethical values and reasoning.
- Develop the sense of sensitivity, understanding and tolerance.
- Develop communication tools.
- To more involvement in community.
- Practice self-criticism.
- Get involved in collaboration experiences, teamwork and networking
- Build a relationship with mentors.